The average person most likely uses plastic within minutes of waking up. The use of plastic increases even more during travel. Convenience is the main reason for such plastic waste, but what if I told you there are easy ways to decrease plastic use while traveling? See below for our favorite tips:
• Pack a reusable water bottle.
• Use bar hair/bathing products instead of bottles.
• Bring a reusable shopping bag.
• Purchase reusable utensils (check TSA guidelines).
• Be conscious of your purchases.
Traveling is meant to be enjoyed, but these tips won’t take away from your adventures.