From changing leaves to holidays around the corner, there’s nothing not to love about fall. Here are our top guilty pleasures that make fall months the best time of year:
1. Fall TV – whether it’s new shows returning like “Succession” or “You,” or seasonal rewatches like “Gilmore Girls,” curl up on the couch and binge.
2. Seasonal candles – yes, you do need all the new scents from bonfire to warm apple pie.
3. Fall activities – think corn mazes, pumpkin carving and haunted houses (pro tip: don’t sleep on NETHERWORLD Haunted House).
4. Pumpkin spice everything – c’mon, you knew this one had to make it.
– Abby Watkins, 360 Media, Inc.