Fourth of July festivities can be ruff for our furry friends. From loud fireworks and smoky cookouts to bright lights and crowds, there are a variety of factors that can induce unnecessary stress or anxiety.
Keep your companion safe with these top tips:
• Make sure your pet’s collar with I.D. tags is securely attached and up-to-date.
• Look into microchipping if you haven’t done so already.
• Keep all pets indoors to avoid them getting frightened and potentially running away.
• Be sure unlit fireworks are out of reach, as they can be toxic.
• Create a quiet, soothing environment for your pet.