Has your business been finding new ways to use generative AI? If it is not being used in your workflow, it should be.
Some guidelines to consider:
1. Transparency – Keep business ethics top of mind and be transparent when using AI.
2. Confidentiality – Do not enter information into the system that is confidential.
3. Filter – The first draft should not be the final draft. Use it for inspiration or research.
4. Bias – AI is created by humans, so bias can exist. Keep an eye out for it and remove it when you see it.
5. Curiosity – Keep an open mind, continue learning and be flexible.