With spring just around the corner, the time to freshen up the home is also on the horizon. While spring cleaning can be daunting, breaking up the to-do list into smaller tasks to tackle over the next few weeks may help ease the stress. Some tasks not to be forgotten include:
• Deep clean mattresses with a steam cleaner.
• Dust and wash the bathroom and kitchen vent covers.
• Dust and wash the indoor and outdoor light fixtures.
• Clean underneath furniture, rugs and kitchen appliances.
• Freshen up closets by decluttering and organizing.
• Organize medicine cabinets and throw out items that have expired.
– Abby Watkins, 360 Media, Inc.