Who doesn’t love a good, discounted thrift find? Amid times of inflation and the season of giving, there are many options around town for those who love the treasure hunt. Below, we’ve compiled some of our favorite Atlanta thrift stores to explore:
• The Junkman’s Daughter: Find retro apparel, collectibles, books, and music in Little Five Points.
• Atlanta Vintage Books: A vintage book lover’s dream in Ashford Park.
• Goodwill of North Georgia: Georgia’s original thrift shop with over 60 locations.
• Atlanta Used Furniture: A hidden gem with discounted prices in Capitol View.
• Revive Consignment: Offering high-quality, countless items in multiple locations.