This year, Thanksgiving dinner is bound to look a little different. Thankfully, many Atlanta restaurants are here to make lives a little easier and stress-free by offering pre-made meals.
• Alon’s Bakery & Market: Whole smoked turkeys and elegant side dishes available for pre-order.
• Castellucci Hospitality Group: Turkey and sides from kitchens across all CHG restaurants offer the best of the best.
• Delbar Middle Eastern: Spice up Thanksgiving with a variety of Middle Eastern options.
• Fox Bros. Bar-B-Q: Indulge in these favorite Southern staples for a new spin on holiday dinner.
• Mary Mac’s Tea Room: Offering a holiday dinner for four or 10.
– Abby Watkins, 360 Media, Inc.