With Easter just around the corner on Sunday, April 9, now is the perfect time to make plans for Easter brunch with family at one of these five Atlanta favorites:
1. McCray’s Tavern – Midtown. A special Easter brunch menu features eggs benedict and steak and eggs.
2. Parkwoods – Perimeter. Brunch features a chilled seafood station, omelets and a waffle bar.
3. Rooftop L.O.A. – West Midtown. Brunch includes shortcake donuts, gougère benedict, chocolate crepes and mimosas.
4. Livingston Restaurant + Bar – Midtown. Easter brunch featuring oysters, shrimp cocktail and carved prime rib.
5. Canoe – Vinings. Brunch includes Georgia pecan sticky buns and smoked salmon benedict.
– Jennifer Raaths, 360 Media, Inc.