Buying a home can be nerve-racking, especially if it’s your first time. Here are some tips (from a fellow first-time home buyer) that can help make the process simpler.
1. Know what you want and shop with your head. Look for things like easy access to work and good public schools when choosing a location.
2. Find a good agent and get pre-approved before looking.
3. Explore down payment/mortgage options.
4. Write a letter to the seller. Google provides plenty of examples.
5. NEVER skip the home inspection.
6. Chat with neighbors before buying the home.
– Morgan Rabby, 360 Media, Inc.