Yoga has become increasingly popular over the past few years, and although there’s no shortage of studios in Atlanta, it doesn’t seem to make the cost for classes any cheaper.
Going to a studio can be nice, but next time you want to skip the $20 drop-in fee, try a complimentary class instead.
• Yoga in the Park: Every Saturday morning from 9-10AM at Woodruff Park.
• King of Pops yoga: Every Sunday at 7PM at Old Fourth Ward Skate Park.
• Yoga at The Battery Atlanta: Every Monday at 6:30PM.
• Yoga on the Square: Every Wednesday from 6-7PM.
– Cora Pursley, 360 Media, Inc.