I’ve heard it takes 30 days to build a habit. I’ve previously tested this theory by attempting to exercise, drink more water and start other ideal habits. I usually only make it to day 15.
But if I could improve my memory, think quicker (maybe even write better) and focus more, it would be worth the challenge.
Tips for training the brain for peak efficiency include:
• Challenge your brain with something new – seek experiences that push you past your limits.
• Begin meditation.
• Read, write, then read some more.
• Prioritize physical activity.
• Get enough sleep.
• Practice the art of doing nothing.
– MaryGrace Williams, 360 Media, Inc.