There’s nothing quite like experiencing the supernatural during October, and Atlanta has plenty of haunted history from the past couple of centuries. From civil wars to mental institutions to legends new and old, here are some of Atlanta’s most haunted locations to check out:
• The Ellis Hotel – Home to the deadliest hotel fire in American history.
• The Masquerade‘s former location – Some have seen shadowy figures and sounds of screaming girls.
• Oakland Cemetery – Countless restless spirits roam about.
• Marietta Museum of History – It’s a former Civil War hospital … need we say more?
• Kennesaw House – Legend has it 700+ ghosts reside here.