Everyone knows Georgia is a hands-free state, but you might not have heard that in Atlanta, it’s illegal to give a piggyback ride. Read on to discover a few of Georgia’s oldest laws that are technically still on the books.
• No whistling after 11PM on Mondays.
• Goldfish cannot be a bingo prize.
• You cannot tie a giraffe to a pole or a street lamp.
• On Sundays, no ice cream cones can be carried in a back pocket.
• Donkeys may not be kept in a bathtub.
So, have you broken any of these jaw-dropping laws? Stay safe out there.