If you are marketing “you” yourself, you may be missing the mark …
You have a unique vantage point as the expert owner or spokesperson for a business, but your ideal customer has their own reasons to seek out your service.
Before you draft your next advertisement, blog or social post, ask yourself these key questions:
• What are you trying to accomplish?
• Are there special needs/wants that you can address?
• Should this be more formal or fun and relaxed? It’s ok to mix it up a little.
• What calls of action can increase engagement?
• What graphics can visually support content?
– Cyndee Woolley, APR, C2 Communications, The SWFL 100