Women have been hit hard in this the global pandemic, especially in the workplace. Here’s what we can do as women to get what we need and increase our overall satisfaction:
• Set limits – with other people and within your schedule, and calibrate expectations.
• Schedule “me” time and “family/friend” time.
• Explore that persistent business idea as a real possibility and take action.
• Delegate at work and at home – stop doing everything.
• Resist the urge to withdraw – stay visible.
• Organize deliverables based on your availability and personal productivity.
Want some insights into your own level of resilience? Take this Resilience Quiz.
– Tina Meilleur, The New Orleans 100