We all know how the heat hits differently in the summer – sweating, exhaustion and discomfort are all common side effects. However, too much sun and heat can lead to drastic consequences, including heat exhaustion, heat stroke or severe sunburn.
Keep these tips in mind to stay safe:
• Stay hydrated so you can sweat, which is how the body regulates temperature. It’s essential.
• Always wear SPF 15 or higher, especially on your face. Reapply every two hours.
• Dress in lightweight, breathable clothing.
• Stay in the shade when possible.
• Wear a wide-brimmed hat.
• Avoid strenuous activity when outside for an extended time.