2020 was a challenging year for many but hope is on the horizon for 2021. To make the best of the year, take advantage of these five mental health tips to start the year strong.
• Limit the use of technology. Yes, it will be hard.
• Schedule time each day to get fresh air.
• Start a journal to pour your thoughts into.
• Set boundaries. Many will likely still be working from home in 2021, so remember to keep work and personal life separate.
• Learn to let it go. If 2020 taught us anything, it’s that some things are out of our control.