Did you know Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is expecting to host 3.2 million travelers beginning Nov. 18 through Nov. 29? Whether you plan to fly or make the drive, traveling during the holiday season can be stress-inducing.
• Bring a mask.
• Consider TSA Precheck or Clear.
• Research directions to the Domestic and International Terminal parking lots online or ride-share.
• Arrive at least 2 hours early for domestic flights and 3 hours for international flights.
• Bring a portable battery pack – useful for charging devices for GPS or entertainment.
• Pack plenty of snacks.
• Fill the tank ahead of time.
– Abby Watkins, 360 Media, Inc.