According to CNBC, about 1.7 million packages are stolen or lost every day in the US. With coronavirus cases on the rise, it’s likely many more will be shopping online this holiday season. Shoppers should be extra vigilant to prevent package theft.
• Take advantage of “Ship to Store” options now offered by many stores.
• Request package delivery to require a signature.
• Install outdoor security cameras and/or video doorbells.
• Not going to be home during the day? Consider having packages delivered to your workplace.
• Even without a security system installed, faux security signs could be enough to warn off potential theft.
– Abby Watkins, 360 Media, Inc.