Even though fall technically lasts through Dec. 21, the day after Halloween always feels like the unofficial start of the holiday season. And, around metro Atlanta, there are plenty of fall activities still available to be done before the winter holidays kick into full swing:
1. Enjoy scenic fall foliage at places like Piedmont Park and the Dunwoody Nature Center.
2. Visit a festival, including the upcoming Chastain Park Arts Festival and the Georgia Festival of Trees.
3. Pick out a pumpkin or escape a corn maze at Uncle Shuck’s or Southern Belle Farm.
4. Go apple picking at the Hillcrest or R&A orchards.
– De’Andra Gaston, 360 Media, Inc.