You know what they say … breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Here are our top Atlanta spots and what to order:
• The Little Tart Bakeshop – You won’t regret ordering the fresh-baked quiche.
• The General Muir – Try the Avenue A open-faced bagel.
• Rising Son – Indulge in fried trout and cheese grits, served with two eggs.
• Buttermilk Kitchen – With a name like Buttermilk Kitchen, you’ve got to try the sweet tea-brined fried chicken biscuit.
• Home Grown – Get the French toast sandwich with bacon, spinach, tomato and add eggs.