The temperatures in Atlanta have dropped, making us want to stay in and snuggle. While it’s easy to cave into another night of Netflix, these tasty, hot cocktails have us braving the cold for another sip.
• Full Commission, Larkin on Memorial – The Glengarry Glen Ross is not your average Irish coffee.
• Brezza Cucina, Ponce City Market – Boogie Night’s is a rich whiskey and rum-based cocktail.
• Buteco, The Beacon – Hot Toddy made with Fiddler Bourbon from local favorite ASW Distillery.
• Gunshow, Grant Park – The Chartreuse Toddy is a flavorful, aromatic twist on the classic.
Long bottoms on and bottoms up!
– Erin O’Brien, 360 Media, Inc.