Change is on its way with Twitter. New CEO Elon Musk announced he would introduce Twitter 2.0, but has received backlash from thousands of Twitter users regarding his changes to the platform.
Many Twitter users claim the updates have been variations of past Twitter capabilities. Some of the biggest changes happening on Twitter include:
• Paid verification for celebrities and brands.
• Reinstating accounts that had been previously banned.
• Updating rules and policies.
• Users can no longer share live locations due to growing safety concerns.
• Banning outbound links to other social platforms.
For more in-depth information on the changes, visit here.
– Hannah Hayes, 360 Media, Inc.
Twitter is moving toward “Inclusivity” and freedom. BEST move.
There will be growing pains facing challenges coming from dark forces .
Twitter will take the #2 spot after Facebook quite rapidly.