The end of the year is quickly approaching, and in the PR world that means recaps, contract negotiations and 2020 planning. It can be overwhelming to say the least.
Here are a few tips to help you go out with a bang:
• Share office holiday hours with clients in advance, and adjust call schedules.
• Meet internally to discuss client and company needs.
• Create a checklist of tasks, and meet weekly to assess progress.
• Arrange year-end meetings to have a dual function – recapping and goal planning.
• Get accounting in order, and send final invoices early.
• Back up and organize files/documents.