There are days to celebrate almost every type of food, from pizza and sushi to spaghetti and s’mores.
But perfect for these hot Atlanta days is National Watermelon Day on Aug. 3. Head to these favorite Atlanta spots to get your melon fix.
• Mission + Market – Watermelon & buffalo mozzarella with mint, basil and vincotto.
• Kale Me Crazy – Voila watermelon juice (Tip: Show you follow them on Instagram for 25% off).
• Aziza – Watermelon with feta, harissa, salad burnet and nigella seeds.
• Miller Union – Fried pork chop with butter bean, cabbage, pepper, eggplant, peanut and watermelon.
• Three Heart Coffee Roastery – Watermelon shaved ice.
– Katie Cline, 360 Media, Inc.