Spring (and patio season) has officially begun in Atlanta, and we’re already loving it.
Patios are the perfect place to catch some rays, sip on a tasty beverage and share a delicious meal with friends, and Atlanta has some of the best. From restaurants to hotels, there’s no shortage of sunny spots to enjoy.
Here are our top picks:
• Varuni Napoli – Midtown
• Ladybird – Old Fourth Ward
• Barcelona Wine Bar – Inman Park
• Empire State South – Midtown
• Six Feet Under – Grant Park
• The Lawrence – Midtown
• Bellina Alimentari – Ponce City Market
• Hotel Clermont – Ponce De Leon Avenue
• 9 Mile Station – Ponce City Market
– Katie Connor, 360 Media, Inc.