If you’re anything like me, the holidays got the best of you. Between seeing family and friends, work parties, holiday parties and more, the wine was flowing and food options were indulgent.
So for a fresh start in 2019, it’s time to kick those unhealthy eating habits we’ve fallen into. Luckily, there is no shortage of clean and healthy food options in Atlanta. Read on for a few of my favorites.
• Upbeet in West Midtown
• Kale Me Crazy in multiple Atlanta locations
• Sama Food for Balance in Buckhead
• Recess at Krog Street Market
• Flower Child in Buckhead and Sandy Springs
– Erin O’Brien, 360 Media, Inc.