Check out our guide for what to watch this Thanksgiving Day. Some of these suggestions may prove useful when everyone’s ready for that post-turkey nap.
• Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: A classic go-to, starts bright and early at 9AM.
• Thanksgiving football: Atlanta’s own play at 8:20PM against the Saints. Bears vs. Lions and Bills vs. Cowboys happen earlier in the day.
• “Friends” marathon: You can’t go wrong with laughs and an appearance from Brad Pitt.
• ” The National Dog Show“: The cutest competition starts at noon on NBC.
• Start your Christmas celebration early: We won’t judge, you can turn on “Love Actually.”