If you think COVID-19 ruined the Halloween tradition this year, you’re in for a treat (no tricks). There are a variety of foolproof at-home activities that are kid-approved – seriously, my niece and nephew love them. It’s a great time to begin new traditions that your family will enjoy for years.
• Hold a costume contest with grandparents or friends on Zoom to vote on the winner. Have a prize ready.
• Create a cookie haunted house – think gingerbread house but Halloween edition.
• Make it a movie night. Who doesn’t love a Disney Halloween marathon?
• Conjure up homemade treats by a backyard bonfire.
– MaryGrace Williams, 360 Media, Inc.