August welcomes the start of school, more hot weather and an opportunity to do something for yourself during National Wellness Month.
Created to encourage a focus on self-care, stress management and healthy routines, it’s the perfect time to do something for your body and mind – and Atlanta has plenty of ways to do that:
• Try a facial at Heyday, the new skincare studio in Dunwoody.
• Get moving with yoga or other classes at Exhale Spa Midtown.
• Fuel your body at Clean Juice.
• Take a break and practice meditation at the Mindfulness Center of Atlanta.
• Take a walk on the BeltLine.