During a crisis, mental and physical health tend to take a backseat. But now more than ever, it’s important to take care of yourself in all aspects. While most places you’d normally visit to work out, meditate and otherwise practice self-care are closed, there are many at-home physical and mental activities available.
• CorePower Yoga On Demand: Complimentary yoga classes.
• FitOn: Complimentary workouts from HIIT to Pilates.
• Headspace: Several no-cost guided meditations and a complimentary trial option for more choices.
• If you’re in a position to support local businesses, try Highland Yoga, The Daily and many more for online class options.
– Taylor Thompson, 360 Media, Inc.