While implementing social distancing, it can seem challenging to find ways to help support small, local businesses that are struggling right now. However, in the age of the internet, there are plenty of ways to still support.
• Buy gift cards from favorite restaurants or shops to use later.
• Shop online if you’re financially able.
• Buy local produce.
• Consider making a donation to a small business or organization through its website, PayPal or Venmo.
• Tip service workers including servers, food delivery drivers, grocery baggers and more.
• Follow businesses on social and share posts to generate awareness for others to also support.