Did you know the practice of spring cleaning goes back centuries? Apparently, we’re not the first to feel like warmer weather calls for freshening up of our spaces.
The benefits of spring cleaning can include cleaner air and lessened feelings of stress and depression, plus it gets you moving. Try these tips:
• Make a list of spaces to be cleaned and organized
• Make sure to have all needed supplies on hand
• Compile a good playlist
• Try cleaning one room/space at a time to keep from getting overwhelmed
• Work from top to bottom in each area
• Recycle or donate purged items
– MaryGrace Williams, 360 Media, Inc.