It’s the most wonderful time of the year, but first things first – time to pick the perfect Christmas tree.
For some, tree shopping is an age old tradition, but others might be new to the game So, how to choose?
1. Measure ceiling height to determine how tall or short a tree should be, allowing room for tree toppers. Remember, they tend to look smaller on the lot.
2. Decide the type of tree you’d like – Balsam Fir, Fraser Fir, etc.
3. Bend the branch. The faster it bounces back, the fresher the tree.
4. Check all sides for flaws, holes, or brown spots.
– Cora Pursley, 360 Media, Inc.