You’ve made plans to stay in town, but what should you do? Here are our top picks:
• Six Flags Over Georgia – Thrilling rides, shows and activities for all ages.
• Stone Mountain – Climb the mountain, and stay for the laser show.
• High Museum of Art – Brush up on classic and contemporary art.
• Atlanta Botanical Garden – Explore “Alice’s Wonderland” now through Oct. 27.
• LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta – The ultimate indoor playground for kids, featuring two rides and a 4D cinema experience.
• World of Coca-Cola – Sample 100+ beverages.
• Wild Adventures Theme Park – Theme park, water park and animal park, all in one.
– Abby Watkins, 360 Media, Inc.