This beautiful fall weather offers the perfect opportunity to get outside and explore your state. The best way to do that: scenic hikes. Check out a few of these, which range from short and simple to more intense, and are all doable (driving and hiking time) in a day!
1. Arabia Mountain Top Trail: 1.3-mile loop
2. Sweetwater Creek State Park: various trails, from 2-5 miles
3. Red Top Mountain State Park – Iron Hill Loop Trail: 3.8-mile loop
4. East Palisades Trail: 4 miles
5. Sawnee Mountain Preserve: various trails, from 1-11 (total) miles