Atlanta’s street food scene is mouthwateringly tasty. It can be healthy too.
Work up your appetite and keep an eye on these vegetarian and vegan-friendly food trucks:
• Alkaline Junkie – Features toasts and superfood smoothies, bowls and lattes.
• The Bento Bus – Offers healthy, Japanese-inspired cuisine.
• Slutty Vegan – A 100% plant-based burger truck that is a viral hit and recently opened its flagship location in Westview.
• Sunshine Alchemy – Local craft food truck offering vegan-ish and organic street food, as well as “conscious cocktails.”
• Yumbii – Dubbed Atlanta’s first food truck, this favorite features Korean barbecue with a Mexican fusion.