I love cooking, but also know it can be really stressful around the holidays. The stuffing needs to be seasoned perfectly and the turkey must have a crisp skin and moist center. But it’s perfectly acceptable to save your sanity by buying some items premade including:
• Sweet Potato Casserole from Boston Market
• Nancy’s Petite Quiches from Sam’s Club/Costco
• Homestyle Gravy from Publix
• Rustic Apple Tarte from Trader Joe’s
• Patti LaBelle’s Sweet Potato Pie from Walmart
Don’t worry, my aunt convinced family her chocolate cake was homemade for years (it was from Sam’s and she just drizzled icing on top).