Following months of rescheduling, many artists are finally taking the stage for the first time in over a year. After restrictions were lifted for Atlanta in May, artists did not hesitate on getting show dates back on venue schedules. Concert-goers are eager to welcome live music back.
Here are just a few shows we’ve got marked in our calendars:
• Ameris Bank Amphitheatre: Brad Paisley (July 24), Dave Matthews Band (July 27), Phish (July 31)
• Truist Park: Green Day, Fall Out Boy and Weezer (July 27)
• Cellairis Amphitheatre: Kings of Leon (Aug. 7), KISS (Aug. 29)
• Coca-Cola Roxy: Louis the Child (Aug 10), Kesha ft. Betty Who (Aug. 26)
– Kathryn Carter, 360 Media, Inc.