It’s the start of a new decade, and if one of your New Year’s resolutions involves maintaining or elevating your business, you’re not alone. Here are five suggestions for success during this year and the years to come.
• Set realistic goals: Achievable goals will lead to less distress in the future.
• Plan weekly: Set aside a time each week to review or adjust plans.
• Be social: Networking showcases your brand, promotes services and attracts new clients.
• Delegate tasks: Delegation will keep you from being split into a thousand different directions.
• Community involvement: Community is a natural word-of-mouth for your business.