Looking to keep your kids busy this summer? Try one, or all, of these unique and fun activities:
1. Grab lawn chairs & blankets for a movie under the stars in Colony Square.
2. Challenge the kids to a thrilling adventure with Escape the Netherworld.
3. Get competitive on the golf course, but instead of golf, try Footgolf.
4. Tap into their inner chef with Varuni Napoli’s take-home pizza & cannoli kits.
5. Cool off from the summer heat with High Country Outfitter‘s paddleboard rentals.
6. Dreaming of an African Safari? Save yourself the flight with Georgia’s Wild Animal Safari.
7. Immerse yourself into a real-life Candyland at Candytopia.
– Maya Kaplan, 360 Media, Inc.