Atlanta’s restaurant scene is continuing to heat up, with innovative new eateries opening daily. Here are four new Atlanta restaurants we’re excited to try:
• Gigi’s Italian Kitchen & Restaurant: Serving up classic Italian dishes, the former pop-up now has a permanent location in Candler Park.
• Omakase Table: An omakase dining experience featuring over 20 courses for up to 12 guests at a time, including fish sourced directly from Tokyo.
• Serenidad: From the owner of Twisted Soul Cookhouse and Pours, this eatery centers around Latin soul food.
• Zakia: This restaurant offers a beautiful interior and a menu full of delicious Lebanese dishes.
– De’Andra Gaston, 360 Media, Inc.