Flying can be stressful on a normal day, but during the holidays it can reach a whole other level as airport traffic continues to increase dramatically.
For those of you who can’t avoid the busy airports this year, here are five simple tips to make the trip as stress-free as possible.
1. Get to the airport as early as possible.
2. Have everything you need in an easy-to-reach place.
3. Download a travel app to get the latest flight updates.
4. Pack snacks and reading material.
5. Have a good attitude. It may seem minor, but this helps more than you think.