In honor of Black History Month, here are five unique Black-owned Atlanta businesses to support year-round:
• Bear & Honey Candle sells beautifully scented and designed candles and hosts BYOB candle-making classes.
• Cake & Sip offers an experience like the “paint and sip” concept, but with cake decorating instead (yum).
• Just Add Honey Tea Company sells delicious teas and pastries and offers the option to host your own tea party.
• Pop the Cork Wine Tours hosts tours of North Georgia’s wine country that leave from the city.
• The Skintimacy Bar hosts several self-care-themed workshops, including face mask, body scrub and body butter-making classes.