Of the estimated 3 million apps for anything and everything, there are bound to be some strange ones.
Here are a few of the oddest that you may or may not want to check out:
• Melon Meter – Finally, a way to tell if a watermelon is ripe.
• Fake-An-Excuse – Emits sounds such as a siren to help get you out of a conversation.
• Death apps – Tell you when and how you will die. Yikes.
• Talking Tom Cat – Strangely popular, this app repeats what you say in a weird cat voice.
• Spirit Story Box – Claims to help with ghost hunting.