I could wax poetic about my love of soft serve. As spring approaches, there’s nothing better than enjoying a sweet cone from these local spots:
• Big Softie: From the team behind Little Tart Bakeshop, Big Softie is made with local Georgia dairy and organic cane sugar, with toppings and waffle cones made in-house.
• Wonderkid: In partnership with Big Citizen, King of Pops is serving up incredible soft serve swirls.
• Zesto: An Atlanta classic, dating back to 1949, with locations around the city.
• Momo Café: Attached to Momonoki, this is the place to go for flavors like Black Sesame and Matcha.
– Katie Cline, 360 Media, Inc.