What better way to enjoy the warm Atlanta summer nights than to sit back and relax with a movie under the stars? With showings ranging from “Grease” and “Mean Girls” to the newly released “Jungle Cruise,” there’s sure to be something for everyone – and did we mention they’re free?
Grab lawn chairs, blankets and, of course, your favorite snacks for the perfect summer outing at one or more of these outdoor movie locations:
• Movies on the Square, Colony Square
• Movies on the Town, Brookhaven
• Reels and Wheels, Riverside Park
• Movies by Moonlight, Sandy Springs
• Screen on the Green, Atlantic Station
– Maya Kaplan, 360 Media, Inc.