From planning and decorating to shopping and cooking, the holidays can become a stressful time for hosts. Here are some helpful tips that can help make the upcoming seasonal stressors less chaotic:
1. Do your holiday shopping early (and get 1-2 extra presents just in case).
2. Include food options for those with allergies or preferences.
3. Have non-alcoholic drinks for designated drivers.
4. Frame your Wi-Fi password and set it out in the common area.
5. Stock up on everything, from wine and spices to snacks and toilet paper.
6. Hire a team to clean your house both before and after having guests over.