Last month, the third season of “Queer Eye” hit Netflix, and it didn’t disappoint.
The Fab Five packed their bags after two seasons in Atlanta and took the show to Kansas City, Missouri. But it’s hard to let go of the impact that this heartwarming group left on our city. Check out some of our favorite spots from the show:
• Cooks & Soldiers (Season 1, Episode 2).
• Sweet Auburn Curb Market (Season 1, Episode 3).
• Refuge Coffee (Season 2, Episode 8).
• The Clothing Warehouse (Season 1, Episode 1).
• Inspire Aerial Arts (Season 2, Episode 4).
• Sotto Sotto (Season 2, Episode 3).