Protesting simply is not possible for everyone, but the good news is that there are plenty of ways to help – including donating to local Atlanta organizations that support BLM and social justice.
• Atlanta Solidarity Fund: Provides support and access to legal representation for protesters.
• Campaign Zero: While not strictly local, this national organization works tirelessly to end police violence.
• Housing Justice League: Protects affordable housing in Atlanta and specifically, along the BeltLine.
• Metro Atlanta Mutual Aid Fund: Supports POC affected by COVID-19.
• Southern Center for Human Rights: Supports people impacted by the criminal justice system.